Studies involving CBD in the treatment of addiction
- Cannabidiol as an Intervention for Addictive Behaviors: A Systematic Review of the Evidence
- Effects of Cannabidiol on Morphine Conditioned Place Preference in Mice.
- Impact of cannabis use during stabilization on methadone maintenance treatment.
Additional sources of information
- Understanding Drug Use and Addiction
- New Study Confirms CBD Blocks Opioid Reward, May Help Treat Addiction
- America’s Opioid Crisis: Can High-CBD Cannabis Combat Pain and Reduce Addiction Rates?
- Effects of Drug Addiction (Physical and Psychological)
- Project CBD: Addiction and Alcoholism
The research and talent that went into this article and infographic was made possible by a grant from High Country Group, LLC. Visit High Country’s CBD website for top-quality CBD products.
The statements in this document have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your physician before beginning any treatment regimen.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. The results reported the lab studies mentioned in this document may not necessarily occur in all individuals. CBD Wellness Guide makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents.Sponsored by