INFOGRAPHIC: CBD in the Treatment of Obesity
Studies on CBD and Weight Management
- NCBI: Metabolic Syndrome Among Marijuana Users in the United States
- NCBI: Cannabis use in relation to obesity and insulin resistance in the Inuit population
- NCBI: The endocannabinoid system and energy metabolism
- NCBI: Cannabinoids and endocannabinoids in metabolic disorders with focus on diabetes
- NCBI: Cannabinol and cannabidiol exert opposing effects on rat feeding patterns
- NCBI: [The potential use of cannabidiol in the therapy of metabolic syndrome]
Additional sources of information
- Leafly: Can CBD Help Support Weight Loss and Metabolism
- Cibdol: How Does CBD Affect Metabolism
- Herb: The Odd Science Behind Marijuana And Metabolism
- NHS: Obesity Treatment
The research and talent that went into this article and infographic was made possible by a grant from High Country Group, LLC. Visit High Country’s CBD website for top-quality CBD products.
The statements in this document have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your physician before beginning any treatment regimen.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. The results reported the lab studies mentioned in this document may not necessarily occur in all individuals. CBD Wellness Guide makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents.Sponsored by